PROFESSIONAL SERVICES · MULTIPLE LOCATIONS · REMOTE
Provide Advanced Security for Advanced Threat
As a Penetration Tester your key responsibilities will include to:
- Perform technical testing of new and novel systems, as well as old and established ones.
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs, as well as application source code reviews.
- Assist with improvements for Orange Cyberdefense security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology and reporting formats.
- Demonstrate the ability to be an industry expert.
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors .
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to colleagues.
- Represent Orange Cyberdefense at international events, forums or training events.
2 – Develop a Proof-of-Concept code (Develop a code that describes vulnerabilities during a PoC exploit).
3 -Make a written record of your findings (Document Findings)
4 -Work can be done from a distance.
You can work from anywhere but you have to be willing to travel if needed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. . In the subject line type “Information Security Researcher”.
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favourite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.