PROFESSIONAL SERVICES · MULTIPLE LOCATIONS · REMOTE
Provide Advanced Security for Advanced Threat
We are now looking for our next colleague to join the ROCKSECGROUPS. Join us and help us keep building a safer digital society!
We are looking for you who want to combine a passion for tinkering with technology with the importance of keeping our digital society secure. If you share our passion in cyber security and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation then this opportunity is the one for you!
The team is responsible for performing all forms of complex technical security assessments of clients’ IT systems, ranging from industrial control systems and embedded systems to mobile applications and infrastructure.
As a Penetration Tester your key responsibilities will include to:
- Perform technical testing of new and novel systems, as well as old and established ones.
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs, as well as application source code reviews.
- Demonstrate the ability to be an industry expert.
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors .
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to colleagues.
- Represent ROCKSECGROUPS at international events, forums or training events.
2 – Develop a Proof-of-Concept code (Develop a code that describes vulnerabilities during a PoC exploit).
3 -Make a written record of your findings (Document Findings)
4 -Work can be done from a distance.
You can work from anywhere but you have to be willing to travel if needed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. . In the subject line type “Information Security Researcher”.
As an employee at ROCKSECGROUPS you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
Working at ROCKSECGROUPS will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally.